Friday, August 6, 2010

Shine on You Crazy Diamond!

Remember when you were young...
You shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond...

What a great evening we had at our Fountain Valley High School's, 35th Class Reunion, July 31, 2010.



My first photo is of my girlfriend Norma whom I hung out with mostly after graduation going to local dance clubs and parties; next is Jme one of the coolest girls in school. Always a big smile and so friendly to everyone she meets; next is Warren. He is a year younger, or maybe two and would walk home behind my BFF Sue Johnson Wilson and I just being his sweet, cute self.



This is a photo is of my BFF Karen since high school and my 1st grade BFF, Glen.



The next photo of Barry. Barry, in my opinion had the best hair, girl or guy, at the reunion. Great hair Barry! Oh, did I say that again? LOL.



Now a photo of my husband's high school sweetheart. He was a senior in high school and I had just turned 21 when we became a couple. Okay, okay, I was a cradle robber, but what a great cradle to rob! I love you Sam.



My last photo is of Dennis and Karen. Dennis was my high school sweetie. We have remained great friends for over 35 years.

4 1/2 hours crusing Newport Beach's backbay during sunset was not enough time to enjoy such wonderful friends and share all the memories from the past.

Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
Come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

No comments: