Saturday, July 2, 2016

11TH ANNUAL MICHAEL MUSSO GOLF TOURNAMENT





Another year has past and another great time this past Monday for Sam and I!  
Michael and Kristie Musso have held this special golf tournament at Mile Square Park Golf Course in Fountain Valley, CA for the FVHS Football Boosters.  
I have been out of high school now for over 40 years, but each year we get together we have the best memories.
Go BARONS!  


Lined up and ready to golf!  Tee time 1:00 pm.


Our group...Clark (what a golfer!), Rob, Sam, myself, Jay, Brian, My brother Ron and Trent.


Ron.


Sam and Clark. 


Sam and Rob.


Jay and Brian.


Me and Tracy.


Jay, Ron and Trent.


Jay.


Me.


My SIL Kelie and Ron.




My good friends Glen and Kent "Yomo"...Glen and I go as far back as 1st Grade.  You can't say "Yomo" without smiling!


Me and Rob.


Ron and Brian.

The weather was steamy this year with a lot of overcast.  We shot 4 under this year with the putting expertise of Clark.  Thank you Mike and Kristie for inviting us.  Can't wait for next year!



Mike and Kristie Musso.



No comments: