Thursday, October 28, 2010

Florida Fall-ies

I am nearing the end of a wonderful visit with my Aunt Mary and her family in Sunrise, Florida. Mom and my Aunt Cenny flew in to meet us. We have spent most of our visit solving the world's problems over sweets (I think we found every childhood candy to share) and coffee. Nothing like girl talk with junk food to snack on!



The weather has been beautiful. A few light showers to keep the lush Florida flora green. I now understand why people move or visit Florida in the fall and winter, everyday is a vacation day.



After many, many years, I had the chance to finally visit with my east coast cousins and upon meeting them, they have made me feel like we had never been apart. I just love our family.


(Aunt Cenny, me (oldest cousin), Aunt Mary, Tommy, Mom and Leah (youngest cousin)

My Mom for the first time ever put her toes in the Atlantic Ocean. The water was gorgeous.





We were able to share and celebrate three October birthdays, Paul's, Tommy's and Leah's. I think we celebrated everyday!



Today sadly, Mom flys home to Arizona. Tomorrow my Aunt Cenny flys home to Rochester, NY and I fly home to Las Vegas (Henderson), NV.
Our home is open to any visit they may like to take and I hope for it to be very soon.


(Aunt Cenny, Aunt Mary, me and my Mom)

No comments: