Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You Little Ankle Biter!



My daughter decided to get herself dog for her birthday...Maximus/Max...he's a rescue dog. He is adorable once you get to know him or should I say, once he gets to know you.

She brought him by the house Saturday for a visit. It might have been my hat that he didn't like, but before he even got out of the car he growled at me.

Then while making my daughter's 22nd birthday breakfast, French toast...her most favorite, little Max decided he didn't like the way I walked by him (I'm guessing here) and he nipped the back of my ankle.

Okay...he's a rescue dog, so I'm not sure how he had been treated in the past and gave him a pass on the bite.



I then decided to remove my hat and voila...he was tail wagging and immediately came over for me to pet him. I would summize that the person whom treated him poorly wore a hat.

He spent the day with Sam and I while Jordan went shopping for party favors for her birthday party that evening. He loves the pool, just not ready to jump in quite yet and that's great by me as it's still to cold to jump in after him.



He is just too cute!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute little guy! Hope your ankles are healing well. lol Miss you!
Hugs
Cindy

marycoola said...

And yet, another child for you.XXOO-M