Friday, June 3, 2011

i was in the SAND aLOT...



And into the rocks! Watch out ducks!

Hitting your golf ball into the the sand 4 out of 12 holes I suppose isn't too bad for a novice. I do need the practice in the bunkers. At least I think I did well hitting the ball out and lining it up with the hole. As for my putting skills...ah, not so much.

Sam and I decided to play the 12 hole, 3 par course at Angel Park after a nice breakfast overlooking Las Vegas last Thursday...and we didn't argue once I told him..."Please. Only tell me what I did wrong when I ask you." LOL





After slipping and taking a bad fall trying not to break my hip and shoulder a few weeks back, I haven't been able to swing a golf club until Thursday. So it's back to a couple more lessons with Ryan next week.

I'm almost ready for the alumni charity tournament in So Cal the end of this month. Woo hoo!! Good times!

No comments: