Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 LKI ANNUAL BOUTIQUE FULLERTON, CA

So very behind on a lot of things lately.  Had a great time in Fullerton, CA back in November at the Leslie Kristen Interiors Boutique.
Thank you Leslie for the invite and thank you Laura for telling her about my dolls.



My son, Alec and granddaughter Adelina helping me out painting signs for the show.



I was able to set up out front of Leslie's business right on Harbor Blvd...next to Laura's wonderful wooden holiday cut outs.






Thank you to my great friend, Sandi (Laura's sister) for helping me for the day...setting up, packing up and even driving (thank you to her husband Rob for the use of his truck)!





My hard working helper Sandi and her niece.


Behind the shop were the other vendors.  Great holiday ideas and items!








ZIM WALTER/KIMBERLY COLE A Father-Daughter Duo Creating Art With Whatever They Find.







Great turn out!













Louis in the House by Carol Hampton...yes, she cuts into Authentic Louis Vuitton handbags to make her wares!



My little stand.


One of my sister's cute holiday onsie outfits.



My good friend, Dennis.  Thank you for helping Sandi and I pack up.  And thank you for the wonderful sushi dinner!  Happy Grandpa to you!

And thank you to all my California friends, Karen and Charlene, Norma and her husband, Carolyn and Ed, Dennis, Sue and her granddaughter Naomi for coming out to see me!

Next year Leslie may be planning a 2 day event.

And again, thank you Leslie for your hospitality!

No comments: