Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Pumpkin Patch...Then Off to Prescott

A pretty quick Halloween this year with the Grandkiddles off to Prescott to spend it with family.
We did however get to spend the night before they left at the "Pumpkin Patch" here in Henderson.



I asked our Granddaughter Adelina if I could take her photo in the tractor...so this is what she did.
(I don't know where she gets it, lol.)




Ariston was so happy to see his Daddy and Adelina go around in circles on the swing (it just made me too dizzy to watch).


My daughter in law Christine sent these photos last night.
This is our son Alec with Adelina the "Earth Pirate Witch".
The photo was taken in front of our little, old house back in Prescott.  
How I miss those days.


Adelina, Ariston and Mommy...they are all so beautiful.  Love you and miss you.  See you soon!
xxxxoooo

No comments: