Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy 80th Birthday Dad!


My Dad turned 80 years old on March 25th so our good friend Joanne who had always helped my Mom and continues to help my Dad planned a surprise birthday dinner the following weekend with 3 of his children and their spouses and 2 of his Grandchildren coming in to surprise him.


SIL Kelie, niece Justene, daughter Jordan and my brother Ron.


And was he surprised!  He couldn't stop the tears.


We enjoyed a nice, noisy dinner at the Antelope Golf Club's "Manzanita Grill"...it was prime rib night in ol' Prescott, AZ.



Joanne brought in a beautiful carrot cake with a magical candle that played "Happy Birthday"...it was pushed too far into the cake for Dad to hear it and he couldn't figure out "what was that noise", lol.





Justene, SIL Michelle, my youngest brother David and Jordan.


Sam and I. 


Kelie and Ron.



We were sad that our sister Barbie couldn't make it in from Texas (she was in the middle of moving to Austin) but Dad sent her a blessing.
We wished all the family could have joined us.
It was a wonderful celebration.

No comments: