Thursday, February 20, 2014

Already a week has past...

I can't believe it has already been a week since I left my Aunt and cousins back in Sunrise, Florida and the beautiful weather.

I had such a great time.  Again, a 10 day coffee chat at the dining room table.  Weather was perfect for most of my trip and was able to take my daily walk.




A couple days at the pool and a day at the beach.

My Aunt Mary is my Mom's youngest sister.  She's pretty close to my age in years and in spirit.  Her children are as cool as she is!


Treated them to my "braided bread" with Aunt Mary's sauce.  Rachel...did you watch how I made it??  lol. 

Poor Leah had allergies...All I could say to her was "Ah Leah" every time she sneezed.  Felt so bad for her.


Greg took our photo to compare to our 2011 photo shot...thanks Tommy for the pose!


Aunt Mary took a photo of us all including Greg the Cheesemaker and Paul the Oculus Rifter.  This trip I learned about "Tommy Lies" and Rachel's "SBF", lol.  Hope to see more of Leah next trip.

I love and miss you all so much.  
Thank you for ALWAYS making me feel like one of the family when I visit.  And thank you "Lil Mama" and Rachel for entertaining me!
I hope someday I can repay all of you with a visit here in Las Vegas soon!  xxoo


1 comment:

ervayski said...

What a nice recap and pics of your visit. I love you, NEE