Monday, January 21, 2013

A Celebration of Life...We Love and Miss you Mom

In Memory Patricia Ann Buhler
March 17, 1932-September 27, 2012

  My Aunt and Uncle from New York.  My Aunt from Ft Lauderdale.  My Sister and a nephew from the bottom of Texas.  My Brother, Sister in law and nieces, nephews and even a Great Nephew all from California.  Nieces and nephew and our Sister in Law from Lake Havasu City, AZ.  Our Dad and brother and bestest friends, Joanne, Vanessa and my wonderful Sister and Brother in Law in from Arizona.
All joined us last weekend to help celebrate our Mom, Patricia's life with a reunion of our family.
 

Adelina met new cousins and Great Aunts and Uncles.  And Great Great Aunts and Uncle.


Barbie, Adelina and Parker.


My littlest brother David sitting with Vanessa and nephew Nolan.


Niece Andrea with my sister, Barbie and Great Nephew 'Parker".


My husband Sam is my comfort, my right arm...love of my life.  He helped me put all this together and continued to help (and entertain) me in the kitchen and throughout the house all weekend.



My son Alec and nephew Nolan.


Nolan, nephew Gavin and David.


My Uncle Louis, Dad and my 'Favorite Aunt Mary'.


My 'Favorite Aunt Cenny and Favorite Aunt Mary'...two of the cutest potato peelers I know!





My husband Sam and my brother Ron.  It was an extremely cold weekend.  Guests from the East coast were surprised when I picked them up from the airport.  Rochester, NY weather was warmer I'm told.


A smile from my son Alec.  


Vanessa, Nolan and Gavin under the heater.


Our pretty Ipo!


On Tuesday we visited Alec at the Cosmopolitan and then a brunch/buffet at the 'Wicked Spoon'.


My dancing Auntie.


My little sister Barbie and I.


We then made a quick walk to the Bellagio for a look at the garden.  Year of the Snake with my favorite red lanterns!

I can't believe how quickly time went by.  Loved our coffee mornings and evenings talking around the table with family.  
Thank you all for joining us.  I love you all so very much.
xxoo



No comments: