Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 29th...GODSMACK at The PEARL



Kel Kel and I attended Godsmack's concert at The Pearl, Sunday night.
It was great to meet the boys in the band before the concert and have them sign our posters.





(Sully you are a cutie!)



After the "Meet and Greet" and before the concert we started dinner off with a Lychee Martini...I am so into Lychee anything these days...Lychee Saki rocks!



Then on to the concert...



NEW RULES:

1. No high heels when your VIP tickets say "floor"; Note:without seats.
(Thank goodness mine weren't too bad, Kel wore her gorgeous LouBoutin's, so I delivered the drinks.)
2. Loud music concerts are for the hearing impaired or persons under 50.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Eddie Vedder in the fall keeps the volume down for this ol' lady...

Great time as always Kel Kel! xxoo

No comments: