Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hmmm, sure looks like Colorado to me...


Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia

While sipping my green tea this morning, (Yes, no coffee. My new allergy doctor says I'm allergic to milk and milk by products and the only way I like my coffee is with half and half) and reading my morning Yahoo page, I came across an article on "The Most Beautiful Places in the World".

This place caught my eye. It's a lake in Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia, but it sure could be a larger scale version of Hanging Lake in Glenwood Springs, Co.


Hanging Lake, Glenwood Springs, Co

Nature works her magic all over the world, amazing. If you've never hiked up to Hanging Lake, start working out and take a trip. We haven't been there in years. We used to make it a favorite summer vacation spot when our children were young. I think I will have hubby put this on our agenda for this summer. It's beautiful at the top, hard to breathe, but breathtaking!

No comments: